About Andre Vatke
I’m an entrepreneur, technologist and a creative problem solver.
- In 1990 I started Target Media Group a direct marketing company. Here I have helped my small business clients create millions of dollars in sales through the scientific application of direct marketing principles both online and on location. My philosophy is that marketing encompasses more than just advertising, product placement or graphic design. Marketing is about clearly communicating why a customer should buy your product or services instead of those of a competitor and doing so in a compelling and honest way. Moreover, this message should be communicated by every person in a company no matter how large or small.
- In 1994 I founded Leaders Club a company that provides online marketing training, mentoring and sales leads to entrepreneurs that do not have direct control over the products they market (like network marketing & affiliate marketers). I’ve created over 500 hours of training lectures and video training, as well as published industry best selling courses.
- I’m a principle at Nebulis Networks a small business IT consulting and management company. Nebulis started as a Website Hosting and Internet Access company in Columbus, Ohio. Today, Nebulis provides advice on networking and technology to small businesses.
- I volunteer as Chief Technology Officer for the Foundation For Academic Excellence, a small non-profit organization supporting extracurricular academic programs. In that capacity I guide the IT infrastructure Web development and provide support for communication and fundraising efforts.
- I’m a composer and music technologist. I’ve created various compositions for commercial projects (video intro’s, stingers, voice overs) but mostly music is a hobby that allows me to express myself. You can listen to some of my work on my music page.
- In my spare time I’m a Self Defense & Martial Arts instructor with Dynamic Self Defense.
- I volunteer coach students in Science Olympiad – one of the most rigorous primary school science competitions.
- I’m bilingual – fully fluent in German.
- I’m a lifelong student. Learning is simply a way of life for me. I’m massively curious about the things I’m involved with and take time to understand them in depth.